Dental Products available at
Sugar Land Pet Hospital
and through our Online Store
C.E.T.® Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chew for Dogs
Featuring the exclusive Dual-Enzyme System, are made from select beefhide to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog's chewing action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control. Helps clean teeth and freshen breath even when brushing isn’t possible. For daily use in dogs as a chew to help remove plaque and reduce tartar. Appealing poultry flavor.
- Contains beefhide for natural abrasive cleansing action.
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible.
- Appealing flavor. Dog owners may give as a daily chew.
- Available in petite, medium, large, and extra-large sizes. All sizes available in 30-count bags.
C.E.T.® Oral Hygiene Rinse
Contains chlorhexidine gluconate, cetylpyridinium chloride, and zinc as active ingredients in an oral rinse formulation for use in cats and dogs to help fight plaque, maintain oral health, and freshen breath fast.
- Delivers antibacterial action and superior plaque preventionin a soothing, refreshing solution that quickly covers and rinses the entire mouth.....Helps maintain oral hygiene, prevent plaque accumulation, and freshen breath when used along with a regular home dental care program for cats and dogs. Unique combined formulation of chlorhexidine gluconate and zinc produces well-known antiseptic activity.
- Effective in helping maintain oral health and fighting plaque when used daily with or without brushing. Ideal for cat and dog owners who either can’t or won’t brush their pet’s teeth.
- Freshens breath fast with cetylpyridinium chloride.
- Available in 8 oz bottles with unique, bent-stem applicator. The point-and-squeeze application makes it easy for pet owners to rinse their dog or cat’s mouth after each meal.
C.E.T.® Enzymatic Toothpaste for Dogs and Cats
Dual-Enzyme System toothpaste formulated for dogs and cats to provide natural antibacterial action and to inhibit the formation of plaque. Also acts quickly to help eliminate mouth odors. These toothpastes come in 3 appealing flavors and contain no foaming agents, so they are safe for pets to swallow. Poultry, malt, and vanilla-mint flavors are well accepted by pets to help make brushing easy. Available in 2.5 oz (70 g) tubes.
C.E.T.® Oral Hygiene Chews for Cats
Chews for cats that combine an abrasive texture and antiseptic action for clinically proven control of plaque and tartar. Chews for cats featuring the enhanced Dual-Enzyme System and made from freeze-dried fish combine to provide an abrasive texture and antiseptic action for clinically proven control of plaque and tartar.
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and loosen tartar.
- Enhanced Dual-Enzyme System provides effective and natural antiseptic action.
- Freeze-dried fish component contributes abrasive texture that helps clean teeth.
- Keeps breath fresh and teeth clean. An effective first step toward oral hygiene or for use on those days when brushing isn't possible.
- Readily accepted fish or poultry flavor enables pet owners to give chews to their cats daily.
- Available in 30-count and 96-count bags.
Prescription Diet ® t/d ® Dental Health
Oral Health Dental care for your pet may be more important than you think. The accumulation of bacteria laden plaque above the gumline can lead to long term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic general health issues affecting the kidney, heart and metabolic systems. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to keep your dog's teeth clean and help control the oral bacteria found in plaque.
Prescription Diet ® t/d ® is formulated with the following benefits:
- Unique kibble scrubs away laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup in dogs under 20 lbs. body weight
- Reduces bad breath
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for helping reduce both plaque and tartar accumulation
OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel
Bad breath may be a sign of bacteria attacking your pet’s teeth and gums. OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel makes it easy for you to help prevent plaque and calculus formation on your pet’s teeth between dental cleanings.
While other products may remove plaque and tartar, OraVet is the first plaque prevention system. It significantly reduces plaque and tartar formation by creating an invisible barrier that helps prevent bacteria from attaching to yoru pet’s teeth. We recommend having your pets teeth sealed immediately after their dental!
Please contact our office to speak to a technician if you have any questions about which products are right for your pet.